Providing invaluable and unique insights into the college golf recruiting process while preparing & planning for collegiate success.
LEVEL 101: $1875
This 15 consultation will provide you invaluable insights into the recruiting process while improving your child’s scoring skills. A sample program is provided below.
1. First five hours spent watching client play 18 holes of golf in Knoxville, TN.
2. Next four hours spent on personal instruction on the mental game of golf / course management / short game instruction in Knoxville, TN.
3. Final six hours – consultation. This can either be regarding college placement / selection or technical golf instruction.
COLLEGE PLACEMENT / SELECTION
- Each client will be evaluated by Coach Kelson and provided a player assessment
- Compare various universities both academically and athletically to help you find the best program for your son or daughter
- Work with each client to develop a list of target schools as well as a list of secondary schools
- Serve as a permissible NCAA liaison between the clients and their choice of prospective programs
- Assist in helping to determine roster spot limits, potential scholarships available, and opportunities available at various schools
COLLEGE GOLF RECRUITING
- All areas of college golf recruiting will be covered with each client
- Learn all applicable NCAA rules as well as recruiting timelines
- Learn how and when to correspond with coaches
- Assist in official and unofficial visits
- Assist in developing resumes and cover letters to coaches
- How to effectively communicate with coaches
- How to produce your recruiting video
- Best junior schedule to play to increase exposure
COMPREHENSIVE PACKAGE FOR ASPIRING COLLEGE GOLFERS
- A 250 page PowerPoint presentation focusing on golf instruction and the college golf recruiting process
- Specialized golf workout video
- Copy of the book “Subconscious Golf: Train and Use Your Mind like the Pros” by Ed Grant
- Watch each player play 18 holes of golf in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Mini seminars with Coach Kelson will cover: Setup Essentials, Pitching, Bunker Play, Chipping, Putting, Wedges, Course Management, Mental Preparation, and PGA Tour Practice Routines
- Specified practice plan
- Golf workout recommendation
- Assist in evaluating player’s equipment
MENTAL GAME OF GOLF
- Golf Sport Psychology Training
- Subconscious Golf Training
- Creative Subconscious
- Learned relaxation techniques
PERSONAL GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Positive Self Talk
- Positive Self Image
- Positive Self Esteem
- Social Media Training
LEVEL 201: $3750
- All services provided in LEVEL 101
- Two day personal consultation with Jim Kelson at clients home/golf course
- Six hours of Coaching at over two day period at clients home golf course
- Yearly unlimited contact with Coach Kelson
- Travel and per diem will be incurred by clients at reasonable rates. Mileage based on current IRS Tax Codes.
Level 101- 899.00
Pay for your yearly Level 101 Retainer fee by clicking below.
Level 201- 1695.00
Pay for your yearly Level 201 Retainer fee by clicking below.
Note: College Golf Consulting 101 operates within all NCAA Bylaws and regulations. Per these regulations we do not guarantee scholarship offers or roster spots. Additionally we do not serve as an agent in any way.